Today I am sharing the work of a good friend, Regina Prevosto. Regina is a Nationally Certified Massage Therapist and Reiki Master Teacher, specializing in management of chronic pain, injury recovery and pre-natal massage. With a graduate degree in biochemistry and toxicology combined with over 25 years experience in bodywork, including massage, equine massage, Healing Touch, and Reiki, she brings a highly technical, yet very intuitive approach to her practice.
Regina’s approach to massage is based on an integrated style, using a combination of the most effective techniques for the issues at hand. Any given massage might incorporate deep tissue and trigger point work, hot stones, aromatherapy, hot & cold therapy, stretching, energy work, and reflexology. The goal is to help you lead your body to a state of self-healing.
A strong belief in reducing the presence of unnecessary and unhealthy products and energy in our lives, led Regina to develop a totally natural and mostly organic line of massage and body products. She uses her products in her practice and also makes them available to clients, family and friends.
Regina’s practice is located in Colorado. However, you can access her business, Hands On Massage & Bodywork, through this link: http://www.reginaprevosto.massagetherapy.com so if you live in and around the Denver, CO area, be sure to check out her practice and consider trying one of her marvelous massages to experience her bodywork therapy!
Here is some of Regina’s information on
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related.
And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Regina is proud and excited to offer you her wonderful line of all natural and mostly organic spa products. In order to provide you with the best fit for your needs, most products are now available in pre-blended & made-to-order blends. She uses many of these products in her practice and all of them for personal use.
Gift packages, wedding, shower, & party favors, & shipping are available. Please contact me for more information. Online ordering is also available through my new online store and product website www.uptomyneckspaproducts.com
Regina’s products are handcrafted in Sedalia, CO with the highest quality, organic where available, minimally processed, materials. All products use food grade & lip-safe ingredients. Only natural preservatives are used, if ever. Regina is excited & proud to offer healthy & affordable body products.
Be sure to check out her wonderful products and know that you will be getting the very best!
303-770-3180 home office
Be Healthy Solutions: http://www.behealthysolutions.com